Hello my dear readers. Hope you all enjoyed the weekend and are ready for a fresh start to the week. Below are 13 random facts about me. I would like to say thanks to minterest.com for giving me the idea to write this type of post. Here we go!
1. I have two favorite sports: tennis and dance. There’s just something about running around the court and repeatedly hitting a ball that just makes me feel better. As for dance, it’s the way it allows me to express myself when words are simply insufficient. That said, I like to dance for many reasons, but primarily because dancing helps me get out of my head and into my body.
2. I lived with brain fog for years before I realized that: a) I had brain fog and b) Food was behind it for the most part. Similar to Jenn, who explains it here, I had become so used to living in the fog, I didn’t even know there was such a thing. I’m not affiliated with the owner of that website in any way, I just felt like sharing her story since we seem to have a lot in common.
3. I grew up with 5 cats. It didn’t take long to convince my partner to have our own kitten. His name is Chance and he is 54 months old.
4. I recently took a 360 degree turn with my hairstyle. Since this year, I swear by wearing ponytails and buns.
5. My first steps happened on Christmas day. My grandma says I was 11 months old. I think this is such a cute fact that I need to share it with the world.
6. I am very awkward but I’m also caring. Damn, social anxiety does take a lot of energy out of you. I am continuously trying to improve my social skills.
7. Speaking English with my French accent is so embarrassing. Saying “appointment,” for instance, is pure torture. I even have an accent when I speak French. Oui, c’est la totale… 😉
8. Marketing wasn’t an obvious career path. I fell in love when I decided to study business and marketing because knowledge in those subject areas would be beneficial to other fields I planned to undertake.
9. I hate the word perfect. I love flaws, personality and weirdness.
10. My partner and I have been together for the past 5 years and those have been the happiest years of my life so far.
11. I can feel when an old television or electronic device is on nearby, without seeing or hearing it. It seems I’m able to pick up on some sort of frequency being generated even if it’s not audible or visible.
12. I have written some lyrics with the help of my surroundings. They’re not finished but instead of leaving them stored in my Drive forever, I’ve decided to just publish them here.
13. I read this wise saying earlier this month and it got stuck in my head: “Get rid of any ideas that you’re entitled to anything.”
We’ve reached the end! Don’t forget to say hi @mylenebesancon, I’m curious to know more about you as well.
◩ ABOUT ME / À PROPOS ◪
‘Mylène’s Monthly Stories’ (or ‘MMS’) gives you an answer to something you’ve been curious about. ⑇ Are you a songwriter or have friends who are? I co-founded Tunedly, a selective music publishing and recording studio. ⑇ The Homepage of my website is the best place to learn about me. ⑇