- As much as my twenties were about evaluating what is really for me, my thirties are about commitment.
- In case my demanding career, trendy/absurd safe games, narrative endeavors, innovative experiments, creative sparks, among others, have taken over my writings, I just would like to say that I deeply love Chris. I am very lucky to forge so many memories with a clever and patient human being. Even if we do E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. together, wearing a meaningful ring does make a difference in how I think from the moment I get up in the morning, honestly.
- There is nothing like home. We have our healthy habits, we know the community, and we are just happy. Although not right now, I will be thrilled to travel afar again with my people.
- Changes are most likely coming: I am working with a new Seattle-based professional who advises me to have my social media channels run differently. I am aware they have been all over the place (youth?) so I would like them to reflect maturity.
- Remember the small conflicts you had with students and colleagues, in college and at the beginning of your career? You will become too absorbed in the realization of your dreams, and your family’s, to not keep situations amiable.
- The environment I am in is stimulating: I am surrounded by inspiring entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Aren’t you already winning at life if you keep the “I did the best I could” mindset? This frame of mind really set in 2020.
- Healthy from head to toe, I feel particularly blessed. Une meilleure santé est essentielle au bonheur et au bien être.
- Maybe it won’t be cool to run a blog, let’s say in 10 years, but I am personally glad I started one.
◩ ABOUT ME / À PROPOS ◪
‘Mylène’s Blog’ gives you an answer to something you’ve been curious about. ⑇ I co-founded Tunedly, go sign up at tunedly.com! ⑇ The Homepage of my website is the best place to learn about me. ⑇